For All which got banned on social media like Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I am claiming mine. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Jan 6

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I hit 999.
Twitterpatted on the 8th
I went out on obummer pics

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Thank you and fukk them!!

That would be me.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Retweet on 666. 💥💥💥

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

💜🏅💜 Been banned for a long time from all of them 💜🏅💜

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Rebell 😂

(1) Show this thread

On my eight gazillionth feels like thirty day ban on face crook still can't believe that puss is just walking around free, with fookin NAMBLA on the site, and folks like me and US banned. Fook tarded if ya ask me.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Grateful! How do I pin to my profile?😀

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

you could take a screen shot.. crop it and take another screen shot of that crop and use that image from your phone pics

(1) Show this thread

Southern born living way up north. Proud patriot and digital soldier holding the line. For God and country... #WWG1WGA #MAGA #GodWins

Veteran of the great Twitter purge of Jan 8th with almost 10, 000 followers. My last post was POTUS's account being suspended saying "Here we go."

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

❤️💜

Loves freedom, liberty, God, America and my mom. .🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸 and puppies and rainbows 🐶 🌈 and 2A!

really apreciate it! twitter kicked me off permanently with under 500 followers (which took 10). plus they said i was running multiple accounts for abusive purposes. i only had one account. i can only be me (here’s me!).

Loves freedom, liberty, God, America and my mom. .🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸 and puppies and rainbows 🐶 🌈 and 2A!

In response Mary Menet to her Publication

that was supposed to say 10 years. i dont know how to exit a published comment.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

awe thanks bro. Very nice tribute.

Australian, Christian, Prayer Warrior, Digital Soldier, Q, Patriot, #SaveTheChildren, #WWG1WGA, #TrustThePlan, #BelieveGod, #JesusIsLord

Thank you. I accept mine with honour. Received for combat during battles at Reddit, Voat, Twitter YouTube, Parler and BitChute!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

got a couple of those, KEK 😂

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

Got suspended this morning. Very small acct - 87 followers. Apparently due to platform manipulation and spam. Lom riiiiiight.

#WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #GODWINS #MAGA #Q Silenced Patriot-5 accts, Conspiracy Realist, Truthseeker, Synchronicities, Spiritual Seeker

Silenced on Fakebook 2 accounts, Twatter 2 accounts, and Instacram 1 account. NO REGRETS

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

It's really an honor. Twice suspended in two days! They can have their rotten platform. Anonup is a true Patriot community!

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

Thank you, I worked hard to get that award!

Love my country and God. Looking for truth and answers.

Twitter got me Thursday

🐸❤️

coool 😎✊enfin une medaille

WWG1WGA!!! The Lord is Our Shepherd, We have Won!!! The Golden Age is Here & Now!!! Isaiah 60:17

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Defend Freedoms... United We Stand... Honored to be Banned from Twatter with our President... 100%

🤕 Thank You! ♥

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

❤️🇺🇸

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Is my Savior! I am a proud Wife and Mother,Lover of Nature. I enjoy God’s creation Time spent with my Family! The Best is Yet to Come

i recieved my 1st Purpe Heart on Wed!

Jesus Is my Savior! I am a proud Wife and Mother,Lover of Nature. I enjoy God’s creation Time spent with my Family! The Best is Yet to Come

In response Kathleen Stevenson to her Publication

This was my acnt there.

(1) Show this thread

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

i need 4 of those 😆 its fine im happy to have delivered truth in the modst of mockery, disbelief disinformation feeders,haters and the darkness because the light grew into something that will dissipate into nothing!

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication

midst**

(1) Show this thread

Wife/Mom/Patriot/Here for TRUTH #WWG1WGA #GODWINS

🙋‍♀️ that wouldl be me......several times! :)

Veteran's widow. Huge POTUS fan. Q follower from the beginning. WWG1WGA

i earned mine 3 times.

Is this where I get my I just got suspended from twitter badge?

proud to have earned my suspension wings yeterday.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Hi Neo!! Yeah I got kicked off...I guess they didn't like my
replies to obama clinton or cnn. I just stumbled here.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

Scott Mcay PATRIOT STREET FIGHTER.. dropped a huge bomb on his video last night... China will be dissolving!! Yes!.. there will be peace on earth🙏🙏🙏😊😊😊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸