one week until Trump is back in office!!
I am SO excited 💕

Only people mentioned by @Sqk77 in this post can reply

In response Steve Kennedy to his Publication

This women is friend with General Flynn

https://anonup.com/thread/519209

Woke up the beginning of summer '20. It altered my existence.

I’d manage expectations a little. I’m pretty sure the military has to complete their thing and then move to reestablish a legitimate governing body after the current one is decimated. The orginal republic’s inauguration day was March 4th I believe. I think Trump would like the symbolism of that. I’d guess (for the little that’s worth) normies will be forced to wake up on the 31st as declass, EBS, etc light exposes the dark and that Freedom Day will be the freeing of the population’s mind from delusion of their reality. Maybe, maybe not.

Woke up the beginning of summer '20. It altered my existence.

I’d manage expectations a little. I’m pretty sure the military has to complete their thing and then move to reestablish a legitimate governing body after the current one is decimated. The orginal republic’s inauguration day was March 4th I believe. I think Trump would like the symbolism of that. I’d guess (for the little that’s worth) normies will be forced to wake up on the 31st as declass, EBS, etc light exposes the dark and that Freedom Day will be the freeing of the population’s mind from delusion of their reality. Maybe, maybe not.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Why do you say this??? 😳

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Why do you say this??? 😳

All we need is the truth 🇺🇸 Trump is my President

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

a source tyat has yet to be incorrect has info that it will be in place by Monday. Biden is done.

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Tomato sauce please ☺️

I PRAY YOU ARE RIGHT

what? where did this news come from?
if true. thats amazing