#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That Biden vaccine 1.5M People a day news conference was some scary stuff.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

vaccines are the one thing I do not understand. I have not trusted vaccines for years and me my husband and daughters do not get any. Haven’t figured out why they were pushed. I have several family members that have gotten them and I am concerned. I am surprised that President Trump would let something like these vaccines that are so harmful to be distributed. I kept hoping that he would put a stop to them and would reveal how harmful they are. Then when they started distributing them and people were getting them I hoped that they had repalced the actual vaccine with saline solution.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Judie Lattimer to his Publication

Mostly for money. CDC makes billions a year along with Pharma.

I know they make money. I also know that big pharma cannot be sued and held responsible for any adverse reactions to the vaccine and that the american people pay for any payouts to those that have adverse reactions. I have told family about the dangers of vaccines but they don’t want to hear aboutit.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Judmc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Judie Lattimer, click on at the bottom under it