Only people mentioned by @KitkatReborn in this post can reply

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

Those were the days before pedophiles started stealing our children's youth, innocence and happiness.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I did all of those except catching fireflies as we lived in the desert. We caught lizards.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Wow, was just thinking about how everyone needs to remember those days! Playing in the snow till we were soaked, playing in water puddles after it rained hard! Going to the drive in movies with our pajamas on and our pillows and popcorn. I remember my Parents saying one night that we were leaving all the lights out and lighting candles and flashlights to use, to find out they couldn't pay the electric bill years after it happened! Beautiful simple magical

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

Back then a cardio workout was walking 2 miles to a payphone just to get a ride home.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Mom always said:
Go outside and play!

Same 🙋‍♀️. Those were the good ole days. So much fun 🥳

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

R.I.P. 1987 😔