Wife and Proud Mama Bear 🐻!! Here for our children and to create a better tomorrow!!

anyone else having trouble with copy and paste on mobile ?

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Amanda Alpert to her Publication

Ive had quite a few typing issues [user error?] but as a whole things are getting easily as I learn the design.

Wife and Proud Mama Bear 🐻!! Here for our children and to create a better tomorrow!!

i really want copy n paste to show the sources or share videos

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

https://youtu.be/t4kkzsRJObE worked for me, here is one of my favorite tech songs and the timing seems fitting

great song !! yea a few times i can get it to work not always thou

i wish they would attach a player to the links. Probably in time, this place stl has the new car smell.

Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert., click on at the bottom under it