🚨🚨Proof 911 was an inside job. FBI, CIA, BUSH AND MANY OTHERS are responsible for thousands of deaths

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

My husband got pissed when I told him this! Said "I saw the planes on TV"
go figure.
I toss out bits & pieces but he thinks most conspiracy.
He will have a sad Awakening but will still be here for him, almost 40 yrs now.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

mine got ticked off at me too when I told him just a few months ago.
im not gonna argue with him, he'll see that all ive learned and told him was truth and that we were all lied to all of our lives. just waiting for the truth days to flow 😌

(1) Show this thread

Happily Married, Proud Father of 3 Daughters, Proud Patriot, #maga #wwg1wga, #CAPatriot

There are wide shots now floating around the internet showing the tower explode and no plane in sight. We have been lied to. The gold that was supposed to be for Bill Clintons Nesara Deal that was to be signed before this happened was in Tower 7. They took down 1 and 2 to distract from the theft of our gold

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

But in reality there wasn't Planes. They used drones and CGI for TV. I think all Videos from witnesses are deep fake.

George W. and the Deep State blow it up so they could go blow up the Middle East. Why did Building 7 that housed the [C]owns [I]n [A]merica go down the same way, yet never hit by a plane. A lot of files and computers were lost. [Think Laptops] [Think Hunter, & Weiner, and Pelosi ] [ Think Destruction of information ] [Think Incriminating Evidence ] [Think Cabal ]

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication

In part only, the main purpose of 9/11 was to distract the gold standard from being passed. And 400 million in gold disappeared from WTC7. And the servers for Nesara were stored in WTC7. During this terrorist attack, nobody noticed that the gold standard had been dissolved and that the dollar could thus be printed by the FED without end.

(1) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

drip drip drip

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Praying that the first arrest was GWB

Educator to help when sh!t hits the fan. Suspended from Twitter; I miss my 36 followers. PANIC M0TH3RFUCK3R$-Patriots Are Now In Control.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Too bad he panned away just before. The explosives to implode the building might be more damning than this video. Just my opinion.

(1) Show this thread