Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I live in Wyoming and I support this message. Liz is a POS. Have never voted for her and all those I know didn't either. We know who she truly is.

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

10-4 Good Buddy!! We Will Never Give Up, EVER!!!

#wwg1wga#WRWY#MAGA

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

“Sunlight is the best disinfectant." ~ Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

Right, get back to us in a year when that still has not happened. I'm still waiting for the EBS alert, the mass arrest, and for JFK to walk out on stage . Oh, wait, I'm not. I live in reality !

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Pale Horse to his Publication

Obviously you have no clue about irregular warfare. Don't forget about the 200K+ sealed indictments waiting in the wings...

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Timing is key. Timing is everything.

Great things take time!

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Meanwhile, good people are trying to stand up and just getting “dismissed”

(1) Show this thread

I wish he would worry less about the politics and worry more about revealing the truth now. Everyone knows he won. They have the proof. Meanwhile, Too many innocent people are dying. Where is the compassion and accountability for that????

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Happy 5/5 to you Doq!

In reality it will not be overturned because President Trump won in November and he has always been and still is president. The term “overturning the election” is for the sheep. When you know, you know.

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Georges we all know,this but it doesn't stop our Quebec Francois Legautl Governement who make pressure to vaccinate all our childs (SAVETHECHILDREN) as it doesn't stop Ontario Doug Ford governement to go door to door to vaccinate people. How many more death do we need for this shit to be Stop

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Claudia Tenney NY 22 had a fund raiser conference call with this criminal. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN!

i just want all this vaccine 💩 to stop… so, so tired of it

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

The fraud will be revealed, but I don't think the election can be reversed. I would say that the military takes formal control until the next election cycle. But hey, we can dream!

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

1. President Trump NEVER conceded
2. Fraud vitiates EVERYTHING

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

MINORITY = 123 > 321

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

One year delta🔥🔥🔥