🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Alright Frens Where Do I Go To Buy doge and whatever??? Think I might make a quick grab. Your trusted sites please and thank you so very much.

I think the best option is to buy download trust wallet and buy it directly from there, and if you buy a substantial amount maybe better to also download exodus wallet and transfer them to it :)

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cocobount in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Spanish Anon to his Publication

Ok see now the wallet thing?? can you explain just a bit more detail of what that does? better protection? Evidently there is more to it than i thought but im trying to get inside info from good people instead of just researching. Thank you still for your comment fren.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

There are 4 kinds of wallets´

Exchange wallet -- Less secure (AKA leaving your coins on the exchange)
Mobile app -- a bit more secure but as is connected to the internet all the time is not recommended for large amounts
Desktop wallet -- a bit more secure (and if you have a dedicated new laptop for crypto it would work as a cold wallet if is not connected to the internet, and you only turn it on to make transactions)
Cold wallet -- is a hardware wallet (USB like) that since is not connected to the internet is the safest way of storing your crypto

Just make sure that you store your seed (the 12 words) in a safe place since those 12 words would give anyone access to your wallet (these 12 words are intended as a back up in case your Harward wallet or your computer got destroyed) AKA with the 12 words you can restore you wallet any time from anywhere :)

(1) Show this thread