🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Alright Frens Where Do I Go To Buy doge and whatever??? Think I might make a quick grab. Your trusted sites please and thank you so very much.

Nana invested in Dogecoin recently and XRP some time back but I invest in crypto the same way I play poker.
NEVER bring money to the table I cant afford to loose.
The Gematria guy thinks XRP will hit go up then come back down the to the moon next yr but his guess is as good as anyone elses.
He uses gematria to predict.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Have you invested in silver? Good time for that as well.
I figured III give this a try for a little bit. Do what VK said, Invest, double up, take out initial, And Let Her Ride.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Yes I have been buying silver and gold for months. Physical not that bullshit they sell where "they say" they hold it. They dont hold shit Nana doesnt think what they are selling exists.
If I cant hold the gold and silver in my hand I wont pay for it.
😘😇🙏💜

(1) Show this thread