News Max did a pc. on Q Anon, stating it is a scam and that a lot of people have been duped into believing their intel, which was alot of hype, it is said.

I am interested to hear what all of your thoughts are on it...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I seen it on Telegram... You consider NEWS MAX Main Stream? Ive only seen Conservative values on it, myself.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

In response Mel Fil to his Publication

... NewsMax
....We will be supportive of whoever the next president is,” he’s said. β€œNewsmax is moderately conservative and we will continue to have a moderately conservative viewpoint on things β€” including the president.”
...they will follow the $$

I surely hope thats wrong. but.... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Grassrootsgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mel Fil, click on at the bottom under it