Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

👍👍👍👍👍

does anyone seriouslt think Trump will allow stock market (401k's) to crash???? 1. he brags on stock market too often as economic indicator. 2. he goes thru all this to save the world and leaves millions with no retirement??
love to know others thought??

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EyeQtest in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Yes but he HAS our Gold. He will make us all $ stable.
NESARA/GESARA is rolling out.

The Truth - Justice - Transparency - A Better World

a crash would open peoples eyes. i havent seen anyone actually wake up to what has been happening. you can show them all the documents and pictures you want, but they just think everything is photoshopped. something has to hapoen to affect everyone of them

I heard Nesara/Gesara where supposed to happen. If you look at Nesara its $100,000 per person for 11 months. Plus hundreds of class action lawsuits for the crimes against humanity that will happen. He def won't leave us broke. Wealth will be spread over the world.

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

I heard it was $100,000 per year for 11 years not months. And it's for adults 21+, is what I heard.

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

I was reading too that all car payments and mortgages would go away too because the banks have been screwing us over for so long

(3) Show this thread