Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

When I walk my dogs I pray out loud and at the corners of our streets I rebuke satan from the neighborhood. It’s so powerful to do so and evil creeps everywhere - and I certainly don’t want it where I live. Continue to rebuke satan.and then ask God to fill the place with His presence, the Holy Spirit and he will. Remember satan cannot hear her thoughts, only God can so when you rebuke him you have to say it out loud “I rebuke you satan” and then he fleas. There is so much power in prayer. and did you notice I did not capitalize the S. He doesn’t deserve it. May God be glorified forever and ever, amen.

Only people mentioned by @DianeF2021 in this post can reply

In response Diane F2021 to her Publication

the more louder ubread the word of God the more protected u are. when we read the word of God loud kn our homes ... it resounds and remains in and the evil powers cant stand it!

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

yes!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

(1) Show this thread

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

I have done this one time with my car. I put the oil on my tires and prayed outloud like you just said. I know, I need and will do it more. 🙏🏻

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

flees!