Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

This contains all the answers to your future. There are many, many pieces of hidden info in this pic from Elon Musk. I will share them with you in my last post ever on the 1st of June. See what you can find in the mean time.

Interesting. I’ll have to look at this on a bigger screen. June 1st holds special meaning to me. It marks a beginning. I’ve been busy for the last little bit. Needed to take care of some family business. It’s strange. I have had so many things confirmed. I couldn’t have known at the time, but so many events of my life have intersected with many historical events. People talk about wanting to be a part of history. It’s not all that. The amount of deception in history only leaves one unable/unwilling to trust those who reported on it. Distortion is the rule. At least I know I’m not crazy. Take care my friend. I’ll be around, but I think I have the answers I need.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it