when their human suits/prosthetics/lenses are slowly removed ~ what lies beneath ~ pure evil reptilians

“everybody knows Cindy’s the best person to replace me, that’s why I didn’t resign”
https://youtu.be/CKuzF6hTuGI

May 3, 2021 - YouTube

For entertainment purposes only.

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

and this is what we r stopping.. do u think normies woukdnt ALL GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE?? they cant handle it.. & why bothing about Venus for DECADES= like it doesnt exsist..( means over target)

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

they have been here for thousands of yrs.. in the bowels of planets= like a good parasite

SO I show this to someone who bugs me, it's contacts they say. EVEN though they have seen fruits of mighty miracles in my life. HAVE heard words of knowledge. I said this kinda stuff is in YOU. smh TOLD bout the "slit eyes" from the insider decades ago. Regardless this is true.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

A demon by any other name is still a demon, glad this was found again, had it on my page, and went to reshare, it just disappeared earlier.

(1) Show this thread

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ was just talking about how weird life is, THEN this shit shows up. Posting, ty.

FREN!! Nurse, Mom, Patriot, Anon, Truth, Justice, God’s girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

pure evil and darkness! God save us from these reptiles!

😳😳😳 is this for real?? the nameless one? 😨😨😨

👀