Good night all, a great day today. I took this oath a long time ago for GOD and COUNTRY. So thankful that so many took the oath also! Going to be a busy rest of the week. Pray for our military, pray for our real President. I feel it's almost over.

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

I will say most of my favorite posts are the ones with Chief's exact 1 X 1.9 [di]mension C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-FLAG.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

YES, WE WILL STAND AND BE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY, WILL PRAY AND DO EVERYTHING TO SPREAD AWARENESS OF THE EVIL, SATAN TRYING TO DESTROY HUMANITY! GOD BLESS AND PROTECT ALL MILITARY MEN, ALL PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD! GOD HELP HUMANITY!

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying! Thanks, Lisa! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#wwg1wga