#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Throwback.

God Bless Julian Assange and all he has done and I love the message... I TOLD YOU SO . ❤️#FreeAssange #GodBlessJulian

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Holding on to this wild horse to the end. Prophetic. Dark to light 🔥 11:11

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Johns Son (JFK Jr) and Johns Son (Julian Assange) 😱🤯

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

🔍"Developing Revelations: The Bountiful NESARA (National Economic Security & Reformation Act)"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/developing-revelations-the-bountiful-nesara-national-economic-security-reformation-act

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Operation Que to his Publication

NESARA/GESARA has been around and meant to be implemented a long time ago. This is a St. Germaine trust.

(1) Show this thread

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Wow

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

I can't get over how much Assange looks like Uncle John. Has anyone confirmed Assange is his son/Trump's cousin?

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

Is that Donalds Uncle?

In response Donald Kirby to his Publication

Yes it is. The resemblance is uncanny isn't it?

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God bless Elvis and Marylin#FamilyIsEverything

Is he being protected?

what did assange mean, he told us what , Im missing something, or may know but don't know I know, lol, why didn't trump pardon him?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Uncle John and Tesla. Now that's a deep rabbit hole.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yep!

(1) Show this thread

whos the older guy in the black and white? they look like clones.

John Trump .

(1) Show this thread

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

DJ T’s uncle John Trump was the MIT professor that gathered up all of Tesla’s work. How does future proves past without Tesla?

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

In response Out there Or not to his Publication

something was released by the FBI today on Nikola Tesla

(1) Show this thread

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

He was never WRONG!!

In response JAMES ROMANO to his Publication

No he wasnt! He should never have been put thru all of that! God Bless him 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread