Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I didn't realize we were leaving our bodies, I thought it would be "Heaven on Earth" as it states in the Bible. Why even go through the trouble of capturing, the dark ones, if we would just end up leaving them? Kind of sad to leave earth, when we never experienced it without the dark ones.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

We aren’t leaving our bodies on earth. The veil between the spiritual world and physical world is lifting.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Prime has a show series called Spiritual Awakening. I am still on episode 1. E1 is a lecture, covers this from this Dr Mitchell Gibson perspective. He gives exercises.

(3) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Love promotes the Awakening process to deliver you out of the Matrix.

i LOVE this so much 💕