Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

With the Bezos I suspected they were hiding 1/2 of their money with her, if he got charged with a crime. Then she "gave" most of it away so it couldn't be confiscated.
But with Gates, haven't they both.........passed?
Their money should already have been confiscated!

What happens to all the minor children when their parents are charged with Crimes against Humanity?!?

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

In response Regina Daly to her Publication

I wondered about the children too. are they already indocrinated inro rhe globalist mind frame? Certainly most wealthy people have caretakers legally named for their kids since they take so many flights and travel often. Likely, these " guardians" have mindsets similar to the parents. do they change the childrens names if they are very young?
this is how a lot of identity cover up begins.

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

In response Regina Daly to her Publication

I wondered about the children too. are they already indocrinated inro rhe globalist mind frame? Certainly most wealthy people have caretakers legally named for their kids since they take so many flights and travel often. Likely, these " guardians" have mindsets similar to the parents. do they change the childrens names if they are very young?
this is how a lot of identity cover up begins.

(2) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

ugh. i would believe you. can they get any more despicable?????

I guessed it an hour ago