Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Power! 🐸 Truth is light...God has won.💥 His great reveal will be SO beautiful! 🌏

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

How low can you go?? Not much energy there, evildoers!

Mom of two beautiful little girls. Argentinian, Idealist. Love is the goal. on twitter @paulareichel1

God I will miss, SR updates, now I wont be in twitter....mr pool too

Reiki Master Light Worker! Patriot,MAGA!! Trump Supporter!!! WWG1WGA

cool!! i have missed your updates so glad Santa sent me here thanQ❤️

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

what is this? im lost

🙏Time to FOCUS WAY MORE on GOD than the let Downs. NCSWIS🛐🙏Trusting the plan STILL.🙏❤⚪💙

In response Lexie May to her Publication

me too... i BELIEVE its energy tho. and i think the red is the evil energy... i will see if i can find ANYTHING out n get back...been meaning to do so but tryin to be more in my bible instead..)))

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

Whoa! That is some interesting jig-jagging.👀💜

Good thing someone is posting these! The Schumann Bot is broke! 😅👍