🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

No Matter What, No Matter When and No Matter Who, Some will be triggered....PERIOD!!!!
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:
We have been told & shown by DJT & Q that our entire lives we have been lied to by corrupt officials & our Government...here is the truth, wakeup and go spread to word....CORRECT???
Yet, here we are waiting for our Military to take action on a fraudulent election, watching what we are told is a Movie, which in reality is another lie by our Government to wake up the people from the other lies by our Government so to try and prevent the corrupt & those who don't know that they have been lied to from rioting, when for the last ?? years, cities have dealt #'s of riots from these groups all along anyway...CORRECT???
Now comes the Masks, Vaccines, Schools, told to Take a stand and fight for the Truth...CORRECT???
WITH WHAT TRUTH???? WHEN SO MANY ONLY KNOW AND SEE THE LIES....THEY HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE TRUTH EVEN IS!!!!
THIS IS COMPLETE INSANITY...

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION AND EXHAUSTION. TRUST ME I AM FROM THE VIETNAM ERA. I LOST FRIENDS AND RELATIVES IN AN OBVIOUS FAKE WAR. EVERY CONFLICT SINCE THEN AND UNCLES IN WW2. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN USED, FAKED, LIED TOO, AND EXPENDABLE FOR THE ELITE. I BELIEVE TRUTH IS BEING REVEALED, WE HAVE YET TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY REAL ASSISTANCE. IF NOT, LIKE ALWAYS THE AVERAGE PERSON HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON THEIR OWN. I WILL FIGHT ALONE IF NEEDED.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Que Thom to his Publication

Thank you for your service!! My family members are veterans also.. I never take any veteran or their sacrifice for granted nor should this country!! I truly hope that the truth is being revealed, very tired of lies!! So much conflicting information right now, very scary times, so I will continue to fight & pray....for the sake of our children and our children's children. Thank you & God Bless🙏

(1) Show this thread