Bob Dylan The Times They Are A Changin' 1964 - YouTube

TV Movie, The Times They are a Changing' (1964)Directed by: Daryl DukeStarring: Bob Dylan

*AMERICA* We are the precipice #WWG1WGA /If you wear the mask, you're the problem, and not my type of person.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

he worshiped satan

I heard funny you mentioned that, to begin with, he was an actual guy. THEN he was killed and cloned as folks were starting to think for themselves. THEN why I say many times when I post his stuff, "when Bob Dylan was Bob Dylan". Insider knowledge, ya know Hank ain't who he used to be either.

In response REALAMERICA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

*AMERICA* We are the precipice #WWG1WGA /If you wear the mask, you're the problem, and not my type of person.

what im learning

In response REALAMERICA to his Publication

Well funny I was just thinking whether to mention that, then you presented that, so yeah your right, his older days, heard ol Bush got jacked up on blow to the point they cloned the piss out of him. Remember when someone in his neighborhood had a "cult" and they magically "killed themselves" but somehow managed to nail their own body parts to walls? THEN he went missing, and the "hearts were missing" some of them? Heard he "flew them to the queen" lil Hegelian blip parts they let slip then I haven't been able to find the initial print out in a while, scrubbed. SHAWL did happen though, told pre net intent. When I saw a blip. Pen of his in a skull, accident I am sure.

(1) Show this thread

As it was pointed out to me, did you realize at a certain point his lyrics got much darker........