🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

FBI is in full force against patriot groups since January 6th, in an effort experts have said as “more comprehensive than the entire 9/11 investigation.”

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/05/fbi-announces-plans-to-dismantle-patriot-groups-must-video-3578200.html

these bastards are gonna back us into a corner and it will turn into an all out armed to the teeth assault on govt. they better be careful what they wish for. we do out number these fuck heads a million to one. I dont understand why we keep putting up with this shit. if we band together we can take our country back in a weekend.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rifleman in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

God is in complete control. He will decide when the time is right! Best be careful if calling for an armed insurrection!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

we also cant let them round people up for political reasons this isnt north korea. by law and civil duty we have the right to bear arms against an unconstitutional tyrannical govt.

(1) Show this thread

*AMERICA* We are the precipice #WWG1WGA /If you wear the mask, you're the problem, and not my type of person.

say it forget it
write it regret it

EXACTLY! Count me mother fucking IN!