🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich is a well known trial laywer, who has won major lawsuits against big fraudulent corporations, like Volkswagen and Deutsche Bank. Together with a large network of lawyers all over the world, he has listened to over a hundred experts from every field of science, over the course of an entire year.

They have collected undeniable evidence that the covid pandemic is a planned criminal operation.

In this interview Dr. Reiner Fuellmich explains more about what they have found, more specifically about the fraudulent PCR test, which has no ability to detect an infection. According to Dr Fuellmich a second Neurenberg trial may be needed, to prosecute all who are complicit in this unprecedented crime against humanity.

https://beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-stars/2021/05/pandemic-is-crime-we-have-the-evidence-top-international-criminal-lawyer-must-video-2489044.html

My brother just sent me this today.

A team of over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts lead by Dr. Reiner Fullmich have begun legal proceedings over the CDC, WHO, the Davos Group for crimes against humanity.

https://blazingpress.com/w-h-o-and-c-d-c-the-new-nuremberg-trials-2021-crimes-against-humanity-please-share-this-info/

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication

Research it, I have heard talk of it before my brother sent it to me.
There is a Canadian one and I believe a few other countries are suing as well.

(1) Show this thread

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response AJA Lazerr to his Publication

Yes!! Thanks for posting, I have posted a couple of times but no one seems interested. I wish that I could share the video I watched last week of the guy from JW foods, he was so excited when he let it out, finally. I have it on my computer but this site won't let me share it and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Was sent to me through Telegram.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

I have been following them for a while. Its a slam dunk. I tried to figure out how to join the class action suit but everyone lost except those who were padding their pockets

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

Youtube took down all of his English videos but you can find them on Rumble

(1) Show this thread

I will be praying and fasting. Justice must be served. These criminal organizations need to fall.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

BRILLIANT AND NECESSARY 😡😡😡😡

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏