Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

What if you get hit in the eye with a softball and it was an accident???? I am old and you can still see the mark.

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

also look up vril society

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

Panda eyes I believe have a secondary meaning as well unfortunately.

What I don't understand is, why the left eye?

One legged Aussie, hopping mad but holding the line!

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

eye of horace

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Panda eyes - Broke me for like two weeks early 2020 - I thought I new so much alreday - that killing my soul. God be with our childern.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Same here, I hear you... I cried I prayed ALOT and then I realized just how evil they were because its been in front of us all along.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️🫂 Several years for me of knowing. This shall never be forgotten.

(2) Show this thread