Only people mentioned by @KLovesAnons in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response KLoves Anons to her Publication

❤️🙏

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

LOVE the USA, OUR TRUE POTUS/family - the entire world. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL is not just a slogan. In a relationship since Feb 2016.

In response white light to his Publication

Beautiful!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMEN

LOVE the USA, OUR TRUE POTUS/family - the entire world. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL is not just a slogan. In a relationship since Feb 2016.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

YES! And speaking out is the first step towards stopping it. People will continue to do nothing if they don't KNOW it is happening and it is real!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMEN

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

We MUST SPEAK OUT about this, until all of the people who either do not know about the trafficking, or do not believe it is true, see that it IS real!

(1) Show this thread

Amen🙏🙏 our duty

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

Absolutely! We MUST SPEAK OUT!

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Truth!

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Yes! It is very true, and we HAVE TO speak up, speak out, and make sure every person on this planet is aware. It is in the secrecy that this trafficking problem has gotten so HUGE! And the first thing we have to do is make sure people are aware!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

Yes! And our FIRST responsibility is to SPEAK OUT. To get people to WTFU and know that trafficking is REAL!

(1) Show this thread