Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Unpopular opinion, but how can you read the book of Revelations and not believe that something like lizard people could exist? πŸ‘€ (be nice lol) πŸ€—

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

No offense intended, but the beast in Revelation isn't an actual beast..(although God could make a beast like that if He chose to) It's symbolic of a beast system...The animals represent the four superpowers that would rise after Christ's birth.The Leopard head represents Germany, theBear represents Russia, the Lion represents England & the dragon represents the New World Order.

I guess I missed that upon reading the Word of God. I really do not mean disrespect at all, but not everything has a double meaning. Especially the Word of God. We have to look past the deceptive way of thinking that was programmed into our brains through our schools and churches. It really is hard to accept that our whole life has been a lie, but I hope this movement can open the minds of God's people. Bless you, patriot! I love everyone on this platform regardless of our differences of views on all this craziness going on ❀️

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lane Rae, click on at the bottom under it