Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Is this how it’s all going to end?

Could the scare event be that all these celebs and politicians will die from the shot but not from the “shot”?

Imagine regular folks receiving a therapeutic fluid instead of a vaccine.

Ready for the show?

All these [clowns] are already dead. Evidence everywhere.

But... what happens if your favorite celebrity took the vax and dies in the coming weeks and you took the vax because [they] did?

SCARE EVENT?

How do you awaken the masses?

🍿🍿🍿

Fascinating, but absolutely unnecessary in my humble opinion.

You commit a crime. You get arrested. You get tried. You get punished.

If "Patriots in Control" is absolutely true, then justice should be as pure, plain and simple as the country meat loaf sandwich I am devouring on my deck overlooking the magnificent Cheat Lake.

You commit treason, you hang. You commit crimes against humanity, you hang. You use your elected office to commit crimes against We, The People, you hang.

Point blank, bottom line, when do the mother fucking hangings begin......for ALL to mother fucking SEE?

It's the ONLY way. PERIOD.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

In response SPORTS to his Publication

I agree. We are in this position because of criminal activity being hidden. Our government hiding medical cures, big pharmacy getting rich off the lives of our people. You want for people to wake up, then no more hiding. Put everything out there for everyone to see. Us being told that executions have already happened. Get rid of the clones and mask wearers and let us be shown that the pedophiles, traitors and criminals are facing justice.

I feel your pain but quantum computer thinks otherwise and everyone is being done to the looking glass

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I agree! So many of my loved ones took the vaccine because they trust their Government, their Church, the media . . . they really don't know the world is as evil as it is.

wait... Cheat Lake... by Fair Chance Road???

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Yes sir!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

i agree

God❤️Family💙USA❤️Nature💙Music❤️Dogs💙Freedom❤️

Love this!!!