Hello Patriots,
General Mike Flynn has never asked me to put a message on#ThePeoplesBridge , or ever made any suggestion for a message on Our Bridge....

Until yesterday...
When I was asked by General Flynn, to put up a thank you to CPD, for keeping me safe while I hosted a Chicago Trump rally.
https://t.me/ThePeoplesBridge/896

As any good soldier would I follow 'orders' really well ☺

#BackTheBlue

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Nice one!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

May God continue to protect you Veronica. You are such a bright Light & you’re love is so big bold & beautiful. Much Love & many Blessings be on you always.

(1) Show this thread

How very wonderful! I would love to extend am invitation to you and yours and General Flynn and his beloved along with all people of good will reading this, to kindly join us as we unify and ally as forces of love and light in this epic battle at https://corac.co/. I am a fellow Chicagoan, and Twit poster and have a daughter with the same name, we call V. I am not far west in Will county. #wwg1wga

Why dont you address the elephant in the room and tell us the TRUTH!!! I'm aware answering this could cause mass chaos and possibly cause you harm, buuttttt.... Are you really Marilyn Monroe?! It's being talkef about by many and I'm having a hard time believing it's possible she could still be alive today!? So please give us a hint!!

I think the CPD LOVE IT!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻👊🙏🏻

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Chicago is lucky to have you 🤠
That wasn't by accident either

you are our hero...thats both military and civilian..!!! wwg1wga..!!

I know the CPD were worried about your safety putting this up....
You are a HERO!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Great job, as always. Prayers with you. God is so proud!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Wow! Veronica, you really have friends in high places!!! I couldn’t agree more with General Flynn!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Love you Veronica! Your an inspiration my fellow Patriot!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Proudly serving in this battle with you, Patriot.