Streisand Effect = Boomerang
The more [they] try to hide something, the louder Anons yell it from the mountain tops.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Post 2472:

https://www.scribd.com/document/330420022/11-03-2016-Chelsey-Smith-SOE-Affidavit
We knew then.
We know now.
This time - we have Gov't control.
Boomerang Suicide.
Q

🎢 πŸ’ƒπŸ”₯ Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

11:01

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² 🐸 Information/Data Analyst. Cryptographic Analyst. Behavioral Analyst. Mathematician. Bible Scholar. Educator.

Year of The BOOMerang.

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

Did Barbara have anything to do with this naming? ]:P

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

I see Streisand, I think "Evergreen."

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

boomerang. hammons guillotine.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Speaking of info... The site listed the link as "forbidden" earlier, but it appears to be back... In case you missed the 2 Maxwell docs from 1/25 - https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/giuffre-v-maxwell/?filed_after=&filed_before=&entry_gte=&entry_lte=&order_by=desc

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

πŸ‘€ Q EXPOSED it ALLπŸ’‘ WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked πŸ’₯

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL. Who knows how long the darkness would have lasted without Trump and the Q team πŸ’š

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL. Who knows how long the darkness would have lasted without Trump and the Q team πŸ’š

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

🌍We only had one chance at this. To BIG to get it wrong. Dark 2 Light πŸ’‘means exactly that- βš–#NCSWIC βš– -Nothing will stop the Awakening now-Inflection (precipice) point reached. This is just the beginning and the best is yet to comeπŸ™πŸ’«

(1) Show this thread

"Doomerang" may be fitting

i got thrown off twitter, i need people to follow, im trying to figure out this platform

Just a Quiet patriot who loves President TrumpπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication

me too!! glad to see so many familiar ones here

In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication

I got kicked off Twitter also and I was a lurker! I guess they didn't like who I followed.

(2) Show this thread

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Looks like it qualifies lol

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yep πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž