๐ŸŒ Mom of 2 ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Irish Patriot โ˜˜๏ธ ๐ŸฟTrust The Plan ๐Ÿฟ โœ๏ธ SAVE OUR CHILDREN โœ๏ธ

@Whiplash347

Tribunals Inbound
Q

Public [[ Televised.]] Tri-Bunals COMING.SQQN โœ…

8 HOUR CONTINUOUS [[ FEEDS.]]๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’€

ITS THE LAW โค

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

They Fly the Gold Trim Flag in DC so it legally is a flag meaning Marshal Law for DC. The authoruty automatically go to the Military Tribunals for the Hearing and Sentencing. If you broke your Oath of Office or if your a Traitor this awaits you.

#wheresJoeM ?@stormisuponus ?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Constance Grace to his Publication

are you asking a question ?

JoeM. is not me. He is on other Social Media as JoeM.

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Its been awhile friend! Life happens and#FamilyIsEverything Had to take a break, but its good to see your posts. Are you on Telegram?

In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication

Yes, but I dont us Telegram much. Ny hanle is We Are The Storm on Tekegram.

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

ThanQ! I only use AnonUp & Telegram. I have deleted all other social media platforms. I had 17 social media platforms at one time. Even deleted YouTube this morning. Have a blessed day!

In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication

At this time I use Anonup and have Telegram but do not use it much. I wish we had something similar to Twitter where you can like and share and still see your original post. I will never again use Twitter after they targeted Pro Trump supportes and even blocked the President of the USA.

Only people mentioned by @StarRavyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Star Ravyn, click on at the bottom under it