Only people mentioned by @Nanette in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

Yeah baby, YEAAAH!!!πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) β€œFortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

πŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

Solid call, on the part of the Judge - cheezy "victim" lawyer ...

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) β€œFortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

This Judge sets a perfect example for sure

(1) Show this thread

Woohoo

In response Susie Que to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

He kept his oath...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

now thats a judge πŸ‘πŸ‘

In response Hunny McCann to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

More please.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

I wish there was more

(1) Show this thread

This is a great example of how we have to take our country back.
Everyone can easily see that the truth trumps the propaganda.

In response Doctor WHO to his Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread