Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Just got a call. Family member is hospital as of last night. Red raised irritated spot on skin from foot to leg. Immediate response from emergency room was either blood poisoning or a blood cot. Yes, this person got a vaccine 2 weeks ago. Waiting to hear what happens. The family member is a disabled senior citizen, and does not know what is going on politically (and did not choose the get the vax). So I returned the call from family and was yelled at because I asked if it was a J&J shot, or which one. Then I got a lecture about how "just because I am going to wait to get my vaccine..."" NO, I AM NOT WAITING. I WILL NEVER GET A VACCINE! AND WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE PERSON IN THE HOSPITAL!!! OMG. IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING TODAY? AND IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A BETTER DAY, MY FRENS... AND SENDING AN ANGEL TO WATCH OVER MY FAMILY MEMBER. if you have a sec, can you say a prayer. Thank you, frens.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I think most of us are in this situation. Those still brainwashed will not listen. They WILL NOT. I don't understand why but they won't. I have co workers getting pneumonia. Seriously ill. And we have never been required to wear masks but they proudly wear them everywhere else. I try to gently expose the truth but they won't accepted. They will not even consider the FACT that it was wearing a mask that weaken them so that they got pneumonia.

I wish I had an answer there just doesn't seem to be one to help right now.

Pray this comes to an end sooner

Dont feel bad, I couldnt keep my own family from taking the jab. Sheep will be sheep.

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RaginRedman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ragin Redman, click on at the bottom under it