Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Just got a call. Family member is hospital as of last night. Red raised irritated spot on skin from foot to leg. Immediate response from emergency room was either blood poisoning or a blood cot. Yes, this person got a vaccine 2 weeks ago. Waiting to hear what happens. The family member is a disabled senior citizen, and does not know what is going on politically (and did not choose the get the vax). So I returned the call from family and was yelled at because I asked if it was a J&J shot, or which one. Then I got a lecture about how "just because I am going to wait to get my vaccine..."" NO, I AM NOT WAITING. I WILL NEVER GET A VACCINE! AND WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE PERSON IN THE HOSPITAL!!! OMG. IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING TODAY? AND IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A BETTER DAY, MY FRENS... AND SENDING AN ANGEL TO WATCH OVER MY FAMILY MEMBER. if you have a sec, can you say a prayer. Thank you, frens.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I am sorry you are going through all this. You are definetly not alone. I am learning most of us are in the same situation. Any time I say anything to my husband, he wants to think I am being my “conspiracy crazy self” and wants to get mad at me. We are in this ttogether. WWG1WGA 🙏🏻✝️🇺🇸🙏🏻

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Have Faith to her Publication

I learned a long time ago that when people talk shit to me, it means that they want me to bend to their will. It becomes a power struggle. So I learned to take myself out of the circle, and pray for God to help guide me. The next step is to quietly do what I think is right. Just put my head down and focus on what needs to be done, to get results.

I finally had to ask someone in my family that I love more than myself to stop discussing covid and vaccines and lockdowns when she contacts me, because she lives in CA and thinks Newsome cares about people (so she wanted to argue with me every single day for months about covid). I have had to accept that I do not get to see certain family because they are being lied to by the left and mainstream media. I see strangers more than my own family because of their covid fear. I am storing that knowledge for when God wants me to act, but I am not wasting energy any more on things I cannot control.

Only people mentioned by @REALAMERICA in this post can reply

In response REALAMERICA to his Publication

ty, tears to my eyes