Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Love of God and Country! Best POTUS in the history of our Nation Donald J. Trump

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

I disagree. 100% of us know Biden committed TREASON. President TRUMP won by over 400 + Electoral votes. This is a fact.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

im not a voter as im in the uk but i believe in the fraud!! here's to the truth coming out 🙏🙌

I'd like to have a chat with a few from that 8%.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

STAR! ❤️

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

I know it was!

it was stolen.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

The remaining 8% probably meant to vote Biden
#cantfixstupid

everyone i talk to says it was stolen

i lnow it was stolen. 😀

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

sharing because I watched it all unfold from New Zealand

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

No question. That is what is so deeply galling for so many people; stalling an election in the middle of the night, vans coming in with votes, other countries having affidavits they were involved and it just doesn't stop. This false presidency cannot stand.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

NOT "believe" - KNOW!