But yeah, we are all fucking bat shit crazy and Adrenochrome is just a myth. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

its a he, inversion

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

whatever the hell it is, it doesn't have a soul and is working for Satan.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

she’s been executed, long list😎

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

She was created to influence the "monsters" the young impressionable. To sway them to the dark side, unfortunately I know first hand that this works! My son was lost to this monumental lie. How many of our sons and daughters do we have to loose? How long to we have to "wait" on the plan? What have they done to USAll?

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

So when will they be held accountable. So far we have been shown the depths of their atrocities and have been told that "we have it all"...sooooo when do we strike at the heart of this evil? How long to good people have to continue to suffer? What exactly are we Waiting for???

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

This is how they do it~ We know the truths now!!

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Nothing human about these people......if they are even that.
Hope they all burn in hell.

(1) Show this thread

Demon possessed different dna monster pos.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

They sacrifice their humanity to receive the physical pleasures, $$$ drugs fame etc.

(1) Show this thread