I'm moving forward 'cause I know
I've got My Armor Now
No fear, no doubt can shoot me down, yeah
Now I'm bulletproof because of You, because of YOU! ✝️
πŸ˜ŽπŸ•Ίβ€οΈπŸ™

#wwg1wga#BELIEVE
https://youtu.be/4gG6ST0DVkw

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

We are not alone: God is with us β£οΈπŸ™ And: WWG1WGA - worldwide we are connected and together πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ‘Š

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts