https://rccatalyst.com/2-years-6-months-3-days-in-jail-awaiting-trial-that-found-defendant-not-guilty/
This is the beginning of a long line post that will begin to flood my site. I am doing this in hopes to show the world the corruption we battle here on this battle field, are the same wars we Patriots are fighting in our home towns. Evil has corrupted the very soul of judicial systems all across America. This evil has hurt my family in ways that most can not imagine. We have went to everyone for help. So the only way I know to shine God's light on it, is to ask my digital family...my family of digital soldiers to help me do it. A lot more is to come. A lot of very personal things, this is full disclosure on my life, my children. Its extremely personal, but this is so important we are willing to risk it all. This article, is not me....but research some more on Ted Bell, this will better help you understand the corruption. Judge Randy Poole, he is absolutely a must read. WWG1WGA!!!

Only people mentioned by @REDS_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Francis, click on at the bottom under it