When I see signs like this I make it a point to go INSIDE THAT BUSINESS AND SPEND SOME MONEY! It doesn't matter if I was planning on it or not, I will support ANY business that stands up for FREEDOM! They deserve it!

Only people mentioned by @KLovesAnons in this post can reply

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

In response KLoves Anons to her Publication

I can GUARANTEE you you WON'T find this sign in 1 business/store in Flagstaff, AZ! Bunch of Crazies live here.
DEMAND the mask; "Pull it up TIGHTER" is what they say!
NO MASK: NO ENTRANCE! These people believe they are the "ELITE". LMAO

LOVE the USA, OUR TRUE POTUS/family - the entire world. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL is not just a slogan. In a relationship since Feb 2016.

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

Yes, it is that way here in "Commifornia" too -- but I am seeing these things popping up in other areas of the country and I am supporting it 100%!

I am living under the dictatorship of Gruesome and it is HELL -- destroying the most beautiful state I have ever seen, and one that I was born in and call home. I have traveled all over the western 2/3rds of the US, and NOTHING compares to the beauty and diversity of CA in my heart.

But I know the TYRANTS are on their way out, and the people -- mostly brainwashed automotons at the moment -- WILL wake up. I believe that to my bone marrow! And when they do, they will be in a state of shock that will rock the planet!!

So I keep the faith, focus on what I want to see happen, and know that TRUTH and LIGHT will win. It always has. It always will.

(1) Show this thread