Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

what does this mean?

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

That is why The feeling inside is brighter and happier! One step forward to 5D

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Ya Man, ringing is off the HOOK!

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I'm sorry, but could someone explain how to read this. What do the numbers on the bottom mean and the different colors. I'm new to this.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I saw that - BOOM and Buckle up !!!!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

😎 Wow Look at That!!!!

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽβœοΈπŸ‘

Whoa Nellie...That's phenomenal.