Oh you all are going to hear this. If I see anymore of you saying that Mr. President 45 is just another "Politician" I'm going to turn my attention YOUR WAY.

That MAN stepped into the direct line of fire for us all... Now It's Time For Us To Stand In The Line Of Fire For HIM.

Other than that, Howdy!!!!

Only people mentioned by @NQBODY in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

A Big AMEN and "Howdy" back to you! We should all be incredibly grateful for all that Trump endured in the name of our country and our freedoms. He sacrificed his comfortable life, his fortune, and the ability to live an unpersecuted life. You are correct. He stepped in to protect us and now we need to have HIS back. I'm with DJT all the way, whether its 2024 or, hopefully, sooner!:)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No kidding who would say such a thing.
How many times did they try to assassinate the man just from the time he won the vote in 2016 until he took office!!!!!
And the Man stood!

He stood for us with vipers in his own damn house every day and night for 4 yrs. AND BY VIPERS NANA MEANS PPL TRYING TO FOOKN KILL HIM AND HIS FAMILY! AS IN MURDER THEM!
And still he stood for us!

The only President that has really EVER FOOKN stood for us with his life this way was JFK!
Trump has never been a politician he would NEVER stoop that low in life!

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻 Amen to that! 😘❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸🦅