🚨🚨🚨 SHILL ALERT🚨🚨🚨
THIS DUDE IS TROLLING MY COMMENTS CALLING ME DUMBASS & DRUGGIE & CRITISIZING TRUMP AND Q..SO I CHECK HIS PAGE & SEE HE FOLLOWS ME (WHY?) AND ALL HIS POSTS ARE BASHING QANON & RIDICULOUS SATIRE LIKE WE KIDNAP CHILDREN πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ WTF
ANYWAYS IM BLOCKING HIM
NOT TELLING ANYONE WAT 2 DO BUT IF U TAKE THE TIME 2 LOOK AT HIS PAGE-
HE IS NOT 1 OF US-- PROBABLY A MOLE
YOU KNOW WAT TO DO ANONS
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE#Qgang#trumpwon

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Has anyone fooked him?

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Yeah......he's a loser.....I think he's been blocked before and comes back with similar name, just different enough so the blind sheep here will still follow him......I've blocked this loser like 5 times already, but when I put this info in, there he is......BLOCKED!! TY for letting us know!!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

That shill is probably a doxer.

Last year I told a doxer on Twitter he would have a bad March and by the end of the month he was crying like a bitch about Covid πŸ˜‚

Ok, I’m losing it. Why can’t I find the search to find a person? Where did it go?

InstaBlocked. πŸ‘ŠπŸ’™

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Losers. Notice how none of us never waste our time trolling any of them.

I’ve noticed that I’m getting a lot of followers all of a sudden, mostly brand new accounts with no or very few posts. Will be watching those accounts to see what happens and will block if necessary.

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

thanks for thw heads up