Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana woke up this morning talking about my dream. Saying,"The holy spirit & the trinity is saying that we needed to leave where we were but everyone isn't hearing her" With I believe "her" being Gaia,Mother Earth.
In the dream I was somewhere with a lot of ppl and my spirit was telling me that I needed to leave now. Some of us were leaving but asking why wasnt everyone leaving and my spirit said because not everyone hears her when she tells them. I understood &some of us started to leave & I was trying to decipher the event. I was given to know that the holy spirit talking to me was my inner connection to the One God of the Universe, the trinity connection inside me.I was for a bit confused as to it telling me"they were not hearing HER" For a moment I didn't understand who her was but I was given to understand that HER was Gaia, Mother Earth.
I do not know what this dream meant, but for me I trust my inner connection to God, I believe the holy spirit IS our inner connection to God.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Her is the Blessed Mother Mary. Look into the warnings of our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of Good Success.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Do you have a specific place to search? I will check it out. Thank you for sharing. I can say tho that the Pope and the Vatican are beyond my imagination for evil & I believe nothing coming from them. I only trust my connection to God his son and the holy spirit.I think what we have been taught about "Religion" has been mostly lies and satan's rule.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Part 2 - Anyway you have to be careful with apparitions but I have great faith in Our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of Good Success and Our Lady of Good Success and Our Lady of Akita which are all 'approved' at the highest levels which means free of contradiction or 'error' so vetted and not hoaxes or diabolical. I mention these three because the prophecies are easily identifiable as having happened or happening now. Below are some resources, if you have some resistance to the Catholic parts of the message try to focus on the message as a whole. The warnings are amazing and all the apparitions speak of the remnant, globalism, communism, extreme moral decay and the apostasy in the Catholic Church that embodies the current battle between Good and evil.

http://www.catholictradition.org/Mary/good-success.htm
https://www.coraevans.com/blog/article/the-three-secrets-of-fatima-explainedhttps://www.tldm.org/news6/thirdsecret.htm
https://www.ourcatholicprayers.com/our-lady-of-akita.html

Nana has no doubt in the visions that others have nor in Mother Mary. My only resistance is in the religion and what the "church" has evolved into whether Catholic or any other including my life long Baptist religion.
I have no doubt that the records uncovered from under the Vatican will be a revelation of deceptions that have existed for centuries.
I have seen the universe that exists outside of this earth experience and I hold very close to the spirituality of one God, One Son and the holy spirit that he has placed in me and every other soul that exists.
I do not doubt for a second that these visions ppl have are real. I appreciate you sharing these links and I will check them out for sure. I simply believe the Pope is a demon of satans power and bloodline and I dont believe anything he says or that comes from this evil place. I do not paint all catholics with that brush at all tho. Just as I dont say all of any ppl or species is evil. We are all sovereign beings.

I understand everything you are saying. I was raised Catholic and left the church for many reasons but mostly because I didn't understand it even after 12 years of Catholic school. I had no idea how complex and mystical it was until I learned how to research and test what other people were saying about it and I ended up bouncing right back to it, happier and more spiritual then ever although not happy with the current Vatican. One of the reasons was Our Lady, who was one of my last and biggest points of resistance. Having since read the Bible I am convinced She is God's secret weapon. The reason Satan refused to serve and the hidden Trump card Satan never saw coming. The apparitions are revealing the prophecies (the seven thunders) written on the little scroll in Revelation 10. Why did God give John prophecy he could not reveal? It had to remain hidden from Satan until now, the final battle. My theory, not the church's.

that is an interesting theory i will look into it too. oh mini believe that Jesus had a child. What do you think of that.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it