Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

She know's Bill is a MADMAN. Hopefully she'll take half and pay everyone back he stole from.

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

I thought they were both dead already. 😕

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

I. Friggin. Love. It. !!!

Patriot gal who enjoys freedom, the beach, traveling. I do not see how people vote for a party that hates America. US citizens first!

she is running for the hills!

books, painting, walks in nature

Kill Bill - Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd (Gheorghe Zamfir) - YouTube

Soundtrack - The Lonely Shepherd

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

🤘Oh yeah!

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

who really cares at this point?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'd sure like confirmation on what happened in India..... just sayin.