Went to the vets today with my dogs pups. I was asked to wear a mask, but refused as I have a medical exemption. I was told to leave the building by one of the techs (in front of the vet). I said I am paying for this and I want to see what is happening. The vet said I could stand outside and look thru the window, I laughed saying " I would be closer to you than I am now do you think the virus knows I am outside?" Then he told me that he was wearing a mask to protect me not himself, I said " do you realise that statement makes no sense"? I said I would stay away from them, because I had bacterial pneumonia in the past and mask wearers are incubators for bacteria. I also pointed out there is no asymptomatic spread and the CDC states they have never isolated the virus from sick people. The vet said why all these sick people. " influenza " was my reply no one is testing for that any more it has disappeared off the radar. We parted on good terms but the fear is palpable!

Only people mentioned by @Eithwen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Peters, click on at the bottom under it