Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Divorcing to protect their assets. Don’t be fooled!

So let me get this straight... they're asking us to stay out of their business while they're all up our asses?? I think it's time to pummel them with comments πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Just a Patriot citizen 🐸🐸🐸 4️⃣5οΈβƒ£βž•βž•βž•

🍿🍿🍿🐸

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

We have been trained over the past years to know, "there is ALWAYS more to the story..." They all play sleight of hand-- "Don't look there... look over here!"

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I wonder if it's because they disagreed about vaccinesπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

A cover story to distract from something else? πŸ€”

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

That moment where you consider searching the drops for the breakup of the Gates-men union.