Santa Surfing 1/25/2021 - Video
NOTE: DISCORD JUST BANNED SSBB SERVER / CHANNELS
FBI posts TESLA Docs!
DOJ makes power move!
WH is still closed with more proof!

https://youtu.be/hvNra3BTGks

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

In response Santa Surfing to her Publication

GRRRRRR .. Keep doing what your doing@santasurfing .. We hit a nerve!!

Only people mentioned by @SantaSurfing in this post can reply

Got them going! ☺️ 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

thank you for your guidance to here❤️❤️❤️❤️🐿🐿🐿🐿🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸i was lost for a bit...NO MORE!!😊😊😊😊

He looks how i fekt when infigured out we were kicked off Discord!

Just a mom who loves my family, art, cosplay, music, rave culture, God, food and my country

I feel you Santa. I was in this group on Telegram called ANTICOMMIES CHAT run by some lush dramatic narcissist girl who claimed to be "anti-leftist" and one night she just started attacking me and banned me from the group simply because I enjoy anime art and she doesn't. Some people are just out to cause DISCORD.

Crazy about Jesus! Canadian patriot and prayer warrior for DJT.

Never did like the name "discord" Not very spiritual. They will never shut God down. He has already won.🙏
a. Lack of agreement among persons, groups, or things. See Synonyms at conflict.
b. Tension or strife resulting from a lack of agreement; dissension.
2. A confused or harsh sound or mingling of sounds.

Mother, wife, student-of-the-world. Author, photographer, graphic designer. Lapsed Mensan, conservative, libertarian, pagan, Anglo-American.

We're all angry!!! I'm glad Sammy is showing his fangs! Missing you on Discord tonight!#discordsucks

In response Lori Svensen to her Publication

I agree!

(1) Show this thread