Very relevant drop:

For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I ask (ed) those asleep... Do you just think he wanted to add it to his resume?

Is, was and ever shall be a GOOD MAN!

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

saw this when you posted it and its even more powerful today. I have a feeling today is going to be a big day!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I ask that of anyone who questions President Trump's motives. They usually don't have an answer.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

#BQQM ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Great find!

(1) Show this thread

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

I believe that DJTrump was Patriotic from a young age. He traveled, he saw just how much other countries suffered, and how America was sliding into Exactly What the USA should never be. He attended military school, he learned the hard way you work hard to build better, he lost and rebuilt. He was instilled with the belief in God Almighty by his mother. He was at a time in his life, when he looked around and it disgusted him, what he saw in America. He wanted what he had grown up with for his children and grandchildren. It was Time to do what God called him to do! And God ORDAINED Him to do!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Peace is the prize 💞

Does Trump own that seal now?

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Without Q and the Anons we would still be in the dark, but now, we know.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxoprumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

So Very Very True! Have seen it before, but Gen Flynn at the end saying Lord's Prayer is just sooooo Applicable and Inspiring!

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. Unwavering Patriot holding the line #saveourchildren #wwg1wga "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"

That last line!

Sagittarius. Mom. Seeker of truth. Survivor. Dreamer. Twin flame believer

Its true...he is a fine man. Too bad the haters don't see that. They will soon! He is a man I have tremendous respect for. He wants a world that us Americans, his children and grandchildren will thrive in. I believe in my heart that he his trying with all of his strength to help us. Im am with him until the end.

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

DJT was groomed for this since the beginning. Research his life. He infiltrated them all. The elite, Hollywood, big names. it Hass to be this way. You have to spoon feed the Normie Normie’s.

DJT was asked if he would run and he agreed to, not out of an ego power trip, and not out of greed, but to make a better world for his children and grandchildren and EVERYONE'S CHILDREN. He's a man on a Godly Mission and God will help him see it though.

when God is Communicating with us! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Just someone who loves the truth. Here to meet others like myself. Love exercising, cooking, animals and reading.

He loves this country and his family and he never took a dime. I did some research today and it's because he didn't want to be part of the deepstate swamp money :) I honestly never liked history until now. All I do is research and study. So much to learn. It's so interesting and sad how blinded so many of us were to all of what is happening.