Victoria's Secret has unveiled a new line of more revealing, skimpy medical masks so women can look sexy while out and about during the pandemic.

"Now you don't have to hide your luscious lips behind an ugly, unattractive medical mask," said a Victoria's Secret spokesperson. "Men will go crazy for a glimpse of your forbidden mouth. Whether you're at the grocery store or out for a casual jog, you can observe local mask ordinances and still look incredibly sexy."

IF U ASK ME IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS A G STRING ACROSS HER FACE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Eclectic Dame. Cocktailer. People Watcher. Culture Vulture. Patriot. Motoring through life on sarcasm, red lipstick & rye ... 💋💄🥃

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

🤦‍♀️WTF?

My county has an ordinance that masks must be worn inside all public places and if waiting in a line outside to go inside. The mask must be cloth and cover both the mouth and NOSE. I am sure that is standard with the stupid policy. What's the point if you can sneeze snot out of your nose onto your coworkers desk.😂 These people are stupid and she looks stupid, everyone wearing a mask looks stupid. There is no such thing as a sexy mask unless you are into sadomasochistic bondage, and even then, its not sexy its just deranged. Ladies, if you have bras from VS check the labels for tracking devices. If a store camera likes how you look, when you check out with your credit card, your name will be tied to the tracking devise and you can be stalked and taken to be trafficked. They deny it. Do people know Wexler? Trafficker! My daughter cut 5 micro chips out of her labels after I told her. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12122398/victorias-secret-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-bras-underwear-rfid/

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

never mind that it doesn't cover her nose making it much more obvious that it's an actual muzzle

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

hahaha