THIS IS WHY I DONT GO BACK 2 TWITTER
PREDICTABLE BULLSHIT
I LOST PRECIOUS RESEARCH SO MANY TIMES & WAS SO EMOTIONALLY UPSET THAT I REFUSE TO PUT MYSELF THRU IT AGAIN

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I got bounced from Twitter when President Trump and a lot of other good patriots got purged for telling them no matter how many of us they try to take out, there's another line of patriots to take our place, you'll never get rid of all of us and when the world catches on to the evil, satanic pieces of sh*t you all really are, there will be no safe place for you in the world, believe that. So at least i got a punch in before they kicked me off..lol.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

TWINS! separated at birth....

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

hyena harris 😂😂.......well atleast he is still on telegram

(2) Show this thread

Agreed. I never went back after the first suspension. Fook em 🖕🏻

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I feel the same way

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Suspended me months ago, seems permanent. I have no need to go back.

I know it is all crap! I have 5 accounts and banned from them all. i just wish i could have deactivated them.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

JAJAJAJAJAJA TWITTERO SUSPENDO IL PRESIDENTO AFTER SENDING MESSAGE TO DEEP STATE LIZ CHENEY😂😂😂 WELL THEY CAN KISS MI BIG, BEAUTIFUL SUN TANNED BUTTO!!! IL PRESIDENTO IS GOING NOWHERE!!! I WILL SEND MESSENGER PIDGEONS IF I HAVE TO!!! Join our Patreon Familia THE MOST AMAZING, LOVING, DECENT PATRIOTOS YOU WILL EVER MEET!!! https://www.patreon.com/ildonaldotrumpo

this is posted on his telegram channel

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

WEll crappo.
There goes my entertainment even though I am suspended to.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

same here.......

they are lising and dint want us to get anyone else onboard