#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

My confidence level is 99.99 that#Fooked is inbound.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Right on Vincent! I just got out of the hospital the other day, it was good to break away while I got a stent put in for a badly needed cardiovascular procedure. I was delighted when I found out my nurse the CCN RN was a Patriot! We sure had a nice discussion, she wasn't aware of certain things & I schooled her on the rest of those. Boy was she ever happy after that!

so glad you are out of the hospital hope you are doing good. patriots are everywhere and i always try to let people know whats going on from my opinion from my research and i love to hear other patriots opinions as well.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheLordIsMySpotter in this post can reply

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication

Thank you! Little battle worn & bruised from all the instruments, but those things will heal. See Doc again on Thursday. Can't believe I'm no longer in pain, had no idea my agony was cardiovascular. Whew! Dodged a bullet.